Health Service Digital Incubator
2017 Intake now open
Why Embrace Technology In Your Health Business?
How I Can Help
Since making the transition from career Physiotherapist to Health Entrepreneur, I have discovered that most service based business owners in the health industry face these 3 main problems:
- They only make money when patients are physically being seen
- Their face to face services are limited only to people in a certain geographical area
- Their time gets drained with paperwork and administration
With a kit bag full of systems, tech tools, and digital strategies, I am able to help you to plan, implement and drive a strategy that enables you to:
- Transcend geography to reach more people
- Break away from the money for time bind
- Spend less time on admin and more time on the golf course, out jogging or with your family
Who Is Karen Finnin?
Karen Finnin is a digital health authority, speaker and author. She specialises in helping health business owners to take their services online.
A qualified Physiotherapist, in 2011 Karen launched Online Physio, Australia’s first entirely online Physiotherapy clinic. As a result of the success of Online Physio, Karen has become one of Australia’s leading authorities within the telehealth (online health consultation) industry. Through her experience with Online Physio and subsequent business projects, Karen has become passionate about how health business owners can apply simple digital strategies to many aspects of their service offering to enable them to reach more people, earn more money and create more time.